OERB Assessment/Sustaining Energy Fee System

In conjunction with implementation of the New Gross Production Reporting System, the Oklahoma Tax Commission will no longer be accepting:
OTC Form 316 Sustaining Oklahoma Energy Resources Fee (formerly the Marginal Well Fee)
OTC Form 324 Energy Resources Revolving Fund Assessment.

These fees are now facilitated through the Gross Production and Petroleum Excise Tax Remittance Report, Form 300-C, which may be electronically filed at https://www.ok.gov/oktax/gprs/app/login.php.

Anyone wishing to file a hard copy report may print the form at http://www.ok.gov/tax/documents/300c.pdf.
Oklahoma Energy Resources Board
Sustaining Oklahoma's Enery Resources Fee
Oklahoma Tax Commission